Our dream is to work together in building a Gospel movement in our province that will result in personal conversions, missional communities, social justice and a renewing of culture throughout Québec and the French-speaking world.
THE NEEDS IN OUR PROVINCE:
SADLY, IN QUEBEC:
- We find one of the highest suicide rates in Canada
- Abortion is socially approved and tax-funded
- The traditional family unit is virtually nonexistent
- Divorce rates are diminishing only because practically nobody gets married anymore (even so, the divorce rates are still high!)
These are indeed worldwide problems, but the Québecois also have no safe place to reach out:
- Less than 1% of the population confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour
- They are the largest unreached people group in all of the Americas
- There is only 1 church for every 106,000 people
- In Montreal alone, to reach a ratio of 1 church for every 30,000 people, there would still need to be 50 new church plants
This is the context in which God has laid on our hearts to serve and it is a privilege to equip the church to love its neighbours and make disciples here.
Would you consider praying for Quebec? Would you consider supporting local churches and ministries that shine with the Gospel in communities that desperately need it? Would you consider serving with us on the mission field?